The objective of the Baden-Württemberg-STIPENDIUM for University
Students is to promote the international exchange of highly
qualified German and foreign students with non-ERASMUS partner
The aim is to support qualified applicants who hope to improve
their technical and intercultural competence through a study
placement in Baden-Württemberg. The Baden-Württemberg-STIPENDIUM is
intended to strengthen their bonds with the state of
Further information on the Baden-Württemberg Foundation can be
found at www.bw-stipendium.de
- You do not get a scholarship/grant from your home university
for the exchange semester at HFT.
- You need to hand in two letters of recommendation as well as
the newest transcript of records from your home university.
Please send the documents by email to
- HFT International Office together with the coordinators of
the study departments is doing the preselection of the
- The proposed selections of the universities are then
transmitted to a central Scholarship Commission, which includes
the host university, the Baden-Württemberg Stiftung and the
Ministry of Science, Research and the Arts
- The Baden-Württemberg Stiftung makes the final decision on
the award of the scholarships.