Applications for enrolment in the bachelor programme in Business Management are to be submitted online. Further information on the application process is available on the Application page.
Deadlines for application
• Programmes starting in the summer semester: January
• Programmes starting in the winter semester: July 15th
Programme start date
• Summer semester: Mid-March
• Winter semester: Early October Prerequisites for admission
Prerequisites for Admission
• A university entrance qualification, a subject-specific university entrance qualification, an entrance qualification for a university of applied science or an equivalent qualification from the country where the applicant completed their secondary education.
• All applicants are to complete a business internship of at
least 6 weeks in duration prior to commencing the programme.
The bachelor programme in Business Management enjoys very high demand. The intake per semester is therefore restricted to 50 first-year students. Places are awarded in accordance with the Hochschulvergabeverordnung (HVVO) and the university’s internal selection procedure.
All students are required to complete a business internship of at least 6 weeks in duration prior to commencing the programme.
Information for prospective students
• Business Management department
• Student Administration Office
• Student Information Days